News[ more news ]
Reducing medicine waste15/07/2013
- Please check what medicines you have at home before ordering a repeat prescription
- Tell your GP or Nurse if you have stopped taking any medicines on your repeat prescription
- Medicines cannot be recycled whether they have been opened or not
- Please return unwanted medicines to your pharmacy for safe disposal, don't throw them away.
- If you need to go into hospital, please take your medicines with you
You can find out more by going to this page on the Kingston CCG website.
Thank you for helping us make the NHS more efficient.