News[ more news ]
Get your flu vaccination10/03/2015
It is never too late to get your Flu vaccination!
If you are in one of the following groups, please contact the surgery to make an appointment with one of our nurses or health care assistants.
- Anyone over the age of 65
- Pregnant women
- Children and adults diagnosed with an underlying health condition e.g. asthma
- Children at risk of flu aged 6 months to 2 years (by injection)
- Children at risk of flu aged 2 to 17 (by nasal spray)
- Healthy Children aged 2, 3 and 4 (by nasal spray)
Alternatively, if you have an appointment arranged with one of our doctors, they will be able to give you your vaccine during your consultation.